[Wolves] Next meet: 14th Jan

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 17:33:23 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I suggest we hold the next meet on Wed 14th Jan 2004.
I suggest this because Aq and Fizz will have trouble
making some meets and we want to have a date that
everyone can make if possible. This will simply mean
us holding off for a few weeks to meet.

I also suggest we use these couple of weeks before the
first meet in 2004 to prepare a talk on something -
volunteers?

If anyone strongly opposes this and prefers the 7th,
make your thoughts known.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician