[Wolves] Next meet

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 17:35:29 GMT 2004

Hi Gary,

All are welcome to Wolves LUG, and we basically just
meet up, eat, drink, chat and debate about all things
Linux and otherwise. We are a very loose and social
LUG and there is little formality. We don't have any
strict procedures and rules - just add your name to
the list that goes out on the mailing list before the
meet to say you are coming. Even this is flaunted a
'la Peter Oliver stylee.

Look forward to seeing you. :)

  Jono

--- gary at walsall.uk.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>     Would it be ok if I (and a friend) came to one
> of your next meets ? I have only recently joined
> this list so not sure how everything works.
>     What do you people get upto on these meets ? do
> I need to bring my laptop ? Are you all hooked up to
> a wireless/wired lan ?
>
> Thanks and Happy new year to everyone.
>
> Gary

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician