[Wolves] A fun little game for you all :) - cheating

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 11:20:28 GMT 2004

On Sunday 04 Jan 2004 6:51 am, Aquarius wrote:
> Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:

> Hey, that's not fair. Back then I only had a 286. I can do you Minix,
> 19-03-1998:
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1d65pdf.cx3nhq14a0pxsN%40host5-99-48-1
>82.btinternet.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain (note, if you pick "original
> format" the URLs are shorter).

On the subject of finding early posts with extremely tenuous links to Linux:

I came across this, which appears to be discussion of some sort of Dungeons
And Dragons style roll-playing game (Perhaps it's a MUD? Perhaps it runs on
Linux?) Furthermore, the post isn't from me, but from someone else with the
same name. (Not that I wasn't into MUDs at that time).

http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd4/1997.02/1104.html
Date: 03/02/1997

I found this paragraph particularly touching: