[Wolves] Document development

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 03:16:09 GMT 2004

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I have been targetting
charities recently to try and help them with free
software. I recently had a feature published on
Newsforge about this and many people wanted to get
involved.

To do this I have set up a MoinMoin wiki as a document
development system. This is a locked off wiki so only
authorised people can edit the text.

If anyone is interested in getting involved, register
a user name on the site and let me know what the
username is and that you want to contribute.

The site is http://www.jonobacon.org/forge/.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician