[Wolves] my five mins of fame

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon Jan 5 07:57:19 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Hey, maybe we should do a nude LUG calendar and then we can make a film
> about it called Calendar Geeks.

That's actually a cool idea, except no-one will get as far as Helen's
or Kat's pages because they'll get to the January one with me on and
not be able to bear to turn the page on February first ;)

Aq -- I reckon we should actually do this, although perhaps not *nude*
and not in the Standard either ;)

--
According to your theory, if a woman can have a baby in nine months
then nine women should be able to have a baby in one month.