[Wolves] We are getting bigger

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 15:08:11 GMT 2004

Heya,

It is not big and not clever.

Joking aside, we met up with the LONIX lot and they
seemed quite cool. I did get the impression that they
do not meet very often however, and they met at the
expo in some trendy pub where it cost me £7.50 for two
glasses (not pints) of lager I have never even heard
of.

The lager incidentally, tasted like shit. Aq may pipe
up at this point and see it slightly differently, but
he is wrongs and knows it. :)

  Jono

--- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>
wrote:
> I lived in London for five months last year, as you
> know, and was on the
> Lonix mailing list. I received one email from their
> mailing list saying
> that there was a meeting and that was back in July.
> I reckon they have
> some communication issues.
>
> Interestingly, Lonix didn't seem to have a
> discussion list, such as this.
>

> fizzy said:
> >  --- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> We are certainly getting bigger
> >
> > from lonix.org.uk - "The October meeting was a
> success
> > with over 100 people turning up".
> >
> > We have a long way to go before becoming the
> biggest
> > LUG! Still, we might well be 2nd biggest...
> >
> > fizz

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician