[Wolves] Beard Hacks

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 08:39:50 GMT 2004

Hello,

Following on from my email about Spidering Hacks, I would like your advice
on beard hacks. By default, I have developed something of an unruly facial
growth and, as many of the gents in here are either bearded or reformed
bearders, I thought this'd be a good place to get beard upkeep tips.

I'd definitely describe my beard as of the free software variety, in that
it is totally unkempt (that analogy being a reflection on the beards worn
by the likes of RMS, rather than implying that free software is unkempt,
ahem).

Any advice appreciated.

Matt.