[Wolves] Beard Hacks

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed Jan 7 14:58:31 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Thanks for all the beard upkeep tips, everyone. I have to admit, I was
> only making a crappy joke about the fact that I need to hack at my beard
> and the Hacks line of books. I'll do some facial topiary and you can all
> guess what I've shaped it into at the next LUG meet.

Mary Quant once shaved her ... er, the hair on a particular part of her
body ... into the shape of a heart. John Lennon's response was to say
he'd done his in the shape of a boot. So you have to be inventive!

--
Once saw someone misspell thesaurus as theosaurus, and someone asked if
a theosaurus was a giant omnipotent dinosaur.