[Wolves] ms fud

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Jan 7 20:55:49 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 09:19, Lee Jordan wrote:
> Haha, the headings are images of Arial-fonted text, classic!
> It's a company writing about itself, but yus people will believe it
> regardsless :(
perhaps they should read Aq's reworking of the fahrner image replacement
trick.  http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/lir/ or perhaps they don't
give a stuff about accessability.

it could be that ie users get a nice html version of the page cos they
send mozilla browsers a stylesheet called ns6.  Although I doubt it.  If
thier browsers supported css properlly and they admitted that some of
their browsers where totally broken in this respect they could just use
one stylesheet but as they have a history of hiding their own browser
shortcomings and using non-standard styles to make other browsers look
broken I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

sparkes