[Wolves] Poor map reading skills

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Jan 8 13:26:27 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 10:18, Silent Chain wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I was just wondering if anyone could help me out here.
> I have booked the 14th off work so I can go to the
> meeting. But I have not got a clue how to get there
> from the Wolves bus station. So I was wondering if
> anyone could give me some directions from the station
> and if anyone knows a good cheap local taxi company I
> can use to get back home.

depending on where you are coming from it might be easier to get of the
bus before the main station.

but if you go to the main station here are directions that should help.

walk out of the main station facing wolverhampton.

head down into the city centre down queen street (this is the one with
the news agent on the one side and a hotel/barbers/cafe place on the
other side with a big orange sign.  you should be able to see queen
street from the little island by the bus stop it is too your left.

walk down the street past the express and star and jobcentre.  When you
get to the cross roads by the job centre take a left.  Carry on down
here until you pass the police station, atlantis, a sports bar and then
the libary on your left.

When you get to the cross roads by the libary, wulfren centre,
wilkingsons and a furniture place take a right.

this is cleveland street.  The resturant is about 1/4 of a mile down on
your left.

this map should help you get your bearings.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=391401&y=298349&z=1&sv=391401,298349&st=4&tl=~&bi=~&lu=N&ar=y

sparkes