[Wolves] PC LOCK UP

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Mon Jan 12 09:53:34 GMT 2004

James Turner spoo'd forth:
> I realise it isn't exactly the answer to your problem, but it might be useful
> to know that you can kill a hung application under KDE by pressing
> CTRL+ALT+ESC then clicking on its window. (Press CTRL+ALT+ESC a second time
> to cancel if you change your mind).

For those of you without KDE, it might be useful to know that you can
start "xkill" from an xterm, which gives you the Cursor Of Death --
clicking on a window with said Cursor will kill that window's
application.

Aq.

--
>> Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
>>first-hand. What is this thing made off?
> Isn't it obvious? Eggs and nog, of course.
Don't pay any attention to him, Sid. It's eggs, *sugar*, and nog.
	   -- Jason <jbeasley at primary.net> on rec.humor.oracle.d