[Wolves] PC LOCK UP

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 17:55:40 GMT 2004

Hi
Thanks for the advice folk. I don't think I'll try
XDoom for now until I have had more experience. I will
make a note of the other options for reference when I
am stuck. My pc has got a reset button but I am not
sure if using it will damage the kernel?

On the subject of damage to the kernel, do I need to
get myself an antivirus software?? I just feel naked
(no jokes :-) ) without it.

Cheers

Mo

fizzy spoo'd forth: