[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

Kat Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 09:49:00 GMT 2004

I'd rather see a railtrack/central trains hate site...

I used travelwm busses regularly for the past 6 months(since I have been
back in the west midlands) and although they weren't often precisely on
time, they are a hell of a lot more reliable than I have ever found trains
to be.  I'm actually quite a fan... although as someone who can't drive
it'd be tough luck if they were a pile of pants!

What's more they're bloody cheap (35 quid a month for unlimited bus use...
my railcard from birmingham to telford however... 100 quid!!! (for a
month))

I say turn it into a travelwm fan site ;-)

Kat