[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

gary at walsall.uk.com gary at walsall.uk.com
Wed Jan 14 23:08:06 GMT 2004

Oh dear, it looks like this news has also hit the front page of wolverhamptons 'adnews' and is also in the 'evening mail'. It says that they can't find out who owns the domain as they are hidden behind a PO box number. Well, in my opinion,  they aren't very clever as a simple whois lookup would show the owner and direct postal address.

This could turn into a legal battle so does anyone know of any solicitors that are up on internet law ?

Gary

fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote ..