[Wolves] Angel 3

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Jan 15 09:03:09 GMT 2004

Now a machine has been acquired I reckon we should get on with this ASAP
before the endemic LUG apathy syndrome kicks in.

So, do people want me to get hold of these two identical ATA66 6.4GB
drives or not?  Yeah I know I know Mr. Goodwin, they're 4 years old(date
back to 07/1999) and they're a floppy disk by today's standards, but
there's two of 'em (kinda important for RAID...) and they're free as in
beer...  :)

Also, what sort of RAID were you wanting?  RAID 1?

--
Dan
Suprisingly awake and alert considering it was LUG night last night