[Wolves] Angel 3

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Jan 15 09:55:16 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 09:50, Old Dan wrote:
> David Goodwin wrote:
> > And there was Aq & Sparkes gay kiss...
> Cheers David - I'd just about managed to forget about that.
>
> Now there's an image you /don't/ want in your head first thing in the
> morning...
could be worse it could be in your bed.  Now I don't like waking up in
the same bed as me every morning so god knows what it would be like for
everyone else ;-)

but the simple fact it that kiss was months ago. In fact it was quite
smooth thanks to the bum fluff on his face.  More like kissing a
(slightly hairy) girl than I expected, certainly something you could get
used to.  If imprisoned for a long time or stranded on a desert island
;-)

Don't tell everyone about it or there will be a (short) queue at the
next meet ;-)

sparkes