[Wolves] Off topic - travelwm

gary at walsall.uk.com gary at walsall.uk.com
Thu Jan 15 18:29:21 GMT 2004

As shown below.

>From line From Walsall at expressandstar.co.uk Thu Jan 15 11:45:01 2004
From: Walsall <Walsall at expressandstar.co.uk>
To: "'gary at walsall.uk.com'" <gary at walsall.uk.com>
Subject: Express & Star
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:38:45 -0000

Hi Gary,

This is Tim Clark, I'm a reporter with the Express & Star, based at Walsall.
I understand that you might be responsible for the dating website which has
hit the headlines for having a similar address to Travel West Midlands.

If that is the case then I would like to interview you and find out why you
did this, what you do etc etc.  Obviously it is free publicity for you!

Please give me a call on my direct line - 01922 444315 or email me back at
this address.

Regards, Tim.

fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote ..