[Wolves] SCO

bambam at opendildonics.org bambam at opendildonics.org
Fri Jan 16 01:44:54 GMT 2004

> On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 15:38, fizzy wrote:
> > SCO are now threatening UK companies -
> > http://www.vnunet.com/News/1152026.  If anyone wants
> > to go and smear shit on their door they live at:
> > SCO Software (UK) Ltd
> > Titan Court
> > 3 Bishop Square
> > Hatfield
> > Herts AL10 9NA
> >
> > Tel: +44 (0)1707 226014
> > Fax: +44 (0)1707 226184
> > E-mail: ukinfo at sco.com
> >
> > disclaimer - don't actually do that.
> >
> > fizz
>
> It will be interesting to see how they fare under the Unsolicited Goods
> & Services Act 1971.

How interesting ron - I hadn't considered that. If the code
does indeed belong to them then their goods *are*
unsolicited :-)

Presumably shit in a box would also be unsolicited.

Exactly what code is in linux that the SCO people are
claiming rights to?

Also, if anyone does want to shit in a box and send it to
them, I can suggest modifying the above address to either:

Intellectual Property Shit Artist
SCO Software (UK) Ltd
Titan Court
3 Bishop Square
Hatfield
Herts AL10 9NA

or perhaps:

Whomever comes up with the brilliant moneymaking schemes
SCO Software (UK) Ltd
Titan Court
3 Bishop Square
Hatfield
Herts AL10 9NA

or maybe:

Defender of the Corporate faith
SCO Software (UK) Ltd
Titan Court
3 Bishop Square
Hatfield
Herts AL10 9NA

or, more realistically:

Mr. Chris Sontag,
General Manager of SCOsource division,
SCO Software (UK) Ltd,
Titan Court,
3 Bishop Square,
Hatfield,
Herts. AL10 9NA

bambam

DISCLAIMER: I am in fact advocating that you shit in a box
and send it to one/more of the above addresses, and assume
some responsibility and pride for the act should anyone wish
to own up to being so brave. In ordinary circumstances I
would never suggest shitting in a box and sending it to
anyone, however SCO are the obvious exception.

Anyway, they may claim that the shit was theirs in the first
place. So you'd have nothing to worry about. Except paying a
license fee for the time you were in posession of the shit.
I don't know what to do then. Certainly don't send them more
shit.

--
Cry 'uuuraaraaaaahgghghhhh' and send the shit in a box to SCO