[Wolves] Small Linuxes

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Jan 16 17:15:44 GMT 2004

Adam Sweet spoo'd forth:
> I've been given an old 486 4MB laptop by work as it
> was going in a skip. Do I have a hope of using it for
> anything (other than Windows 3.1 which is on there)?

Are you ready for this? Prepare yourself!

Use Debian. You can install Debian quite happily without any X stuff,
you can install it from CDs or by network install and floppies, you'll
get a highly up-to-date distribution even on your older hardware, you
can get support from us...

Aq.

--
If God didn't want us to eat meat, then he wouldn't have invented the
hamburger, would he? Logic.