[Wolves] New Lug bloke

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Mon Jan 19 09:19:30 GMT 2004

Simon Burke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is my first post within the Lug. Im a sys admin/ graphic designer/
> support guy/ technical consultant workin for some huge Microsoft fan in
> wolves science park.
>
> Mainly BSD based on my new freeBSD5.2 machine at the mo, with 5.0
> server's oh and everyone has atleast one XP machine, and use a mac osX
> 10.3.2 (freeBSD based) at work.
>
> Dan, where ever you are  is responsible for my joining.., *waves* hello!!
::waves back::

Now all we gotta do is get you to a meeting.  Cheers for the disk BTW -
worked a treat.  It must have been the other disk which was just dodgy.

(I'm not going to mention what the disk actually was 'cause then I'd
have to wash my mouth out with soap & water or sommat...)

> ahh.. 1st quick question, does anyone know how to get "shutdown -k now"
> to work on mac osX as it keep coming back with the error that 'option -o
> require -r or -h' and all i want to do is logout local users, not
> shutdown in any form.
Ah, start as we mean to go on..... Offtopic...  ;)

(Bloody MacOSX grumble grumble moan moan grumble :P )

--
Dan