[Wolves] Archive via Google

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Mon Jan 19 18:15:02 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 15:08, Matthew Revell wrote:
<snip all the aggreements>
> I use them occassionally, too. I find it useful. Maybe I'm being paranoid
> but I reckon it'd handy to warn new users, in the sign-up welcome email,
> that there is a publicly available (and Google spidered) archive.

yeah me too, like today ;-)

> > Incidentally, Peter Oliver and his rimming escapades
> > may have switched his view on archiving.
>
> What's a good search term to use, for that? :)
just to stop this being a pointess 'me too' mailing here is the current
best (ie. most ambigus search term) that responds with a mail from our
list responding to the PO Box.

'rimming wolves' ;-)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=rimming+wolves&btnG=Google+Search

sparkes