Mega-pc, was Re: [Wolves] GPL, IP and patents..

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 11:30:11 GMT 2004

 --- Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> though admittedly I could still do it up, but thats
> getting ridiculous ;)

But still, pretty damn cool! :)

> Theres a quick thing on it at
>http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.i-m.de/home/compmuseum/sega/megapc.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSega%2Bmega-pc%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8
>
>From there:

". Both components do not co-operate, but they
nevertheless divide the monitor exit, whereby the
megadrive picture on the VGA monitor became visible.
Since VGA monitors have usually no loudspeaker,
megadrive short hand was coupled to the PC
loudspeaker."

I'd be tempted to get one and change the PC for a
decent pc, but it's too much like hard work :) Still,
if I see one lying around for a tenner i'll get one.

> Ad
fizz