[Wolves] Boot floppy

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 12:38:30 GMT 2004

Hi folk

Here is a bit of a distraction from all the arguments :-)

To flash the BIOS on my mobo I have to create a boot disk. The instructions from Asus is that I need to go in MS-DOS and create a boot disk from there, it says I can't do that from the command prompt. Now, since I no longer use MS, how do I create such a disk to copy an app to it for it to boot and run the app?? Is it just a case of formating a disk with DOS file system from Linux? I can do this under SuSE.

Cheers

Mo