[Wolves] knoppix sources.list

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 20:04:35 GMT 2004

I'm rather lacking detail in this request in the hope
that someone will know what I'm on about, if not I'll
provide further details :)

I need an up to date, UK centric (sp?) vesion of the
knoppix sources.list.  It's failing on a couple of
things (mozilla, sid...) and it's set to use a German
ftp server.  Tried changing it to
debian.blueyonder.co.uk but that made it worse!

Please help, if not I'll provide full details of
what's going wrong with the sources.list

fizz