[Wolves] Environmental impact of websites

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Jan 21 10:30:34 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 10:20, David Goodwin wrote:

> I think it cost me nearly 40 quid to print two copies of my dissertation
> (22k words).

I bought a brand new (well ex-display) laser(well led) printer for that
much from staples a couple of years ago and got them to throw in a
couple of reams of paper cos they had lost the driver disk ;-)

Saved me a bloody fortune.  With photocopy paper and cheap toner it cost
under a 3p a sheet including the cost of the printer over about 40,000
prints I got before the photoconductor unit went.

> David.

sparkes