[Wolves] LUG outing?

Lee Jordan lists at leejordan.org.uk
Wed Jan 21 14:39:26 GMT 2004

Firstly, Sorry I didn't make it down to the last LUG

Secondly did anything get arranged for the Glee Club tommorow as a LUG or
did the apathy set in? I'll be there so Kat I might see you in there, we are
getting food etc in there before the show starts.

Thought I'd pop up and ask

On another note 750 messages on the list from just after Xmas :) Maybe I
should switch to Digestive mode ....... mmmmmmm chocolate digestives.

Lee