[Wolves] Distro's & OSes

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 22:24:40 GMT 2004

I'm not going to start the which distro is best as well all know in our
hearts that its debian. Nor which is best suited for a linux newbies 'mdk
imho'. Nor go on endlessly about BSD as i usually do.

So i just want to ask what ppl think would take MS Windoze's place if it
were to fall, sure we should say linux, but which dist? or maybe something
else?

I spose this is a take on the 'is linux ready for the desktop?' question,
but jus slightly more vague spose.