[Wolves] In a bid to get simon paranoid Was Lug Outing

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:36:19 GMT 2004

 --- fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com> wrote: >  ---
sparkes <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote:
> > I couldn't help but get an image of a puckered
> > little ginger thing, with
> > a couple of hanging grapes and a ginger beard
> > refected in a mirror.
>
> Are you trying to entice us into thinking about Aq
> having anal sex with Gerri Haliwell in front of a
> mirror? You're a sick sick man sparkes!
>
> > sparkes
> fizz

/Me blinks... blinks again. Uneasy look on face as
slowly grasps posting topic before blindly vomiting
violently about the room as full horror of discussion
hits home. Calls ambulance and begs for assistance.

Oh my God.

Wonder how long it will take LUG master(bator) to
issue stern rebuke regarding 'behaviour on family
list'.

I do miss the meetings when I can't make it ;)

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.