[Wolves] Newbie new boy

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 20:31:46 GMT 2004

Hi Rob and welcome :) Don't worry we're here to answer
questions because we all have questions of our own
apart from Ron perhaps and we all have different areas
of expertise. We don't mind answering as we've all
been there, I'm certainly still there.

Yeah I guess we are prolific but you only have to chip
in when you have something to add, be it help, a
comment or a filthy joke. It gets easier to insult
when you've met everybody ;)

Glad to have you aboard and hope I can help in the
future.

Adam

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk