[Wolves] united sco more

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sat Jan 24 10:08:15 GMT 2004

http://www.novell.com/news/press/pressroom/presskit/linuxworld2004/ but
the site is a little slow today so groklaw might be the best place to
read all about it.

It seems that because SCO wouldn't leave united linux novell has pulled
the SuSe team out.  They are fed up of doing all the work while one the
biggest members of the consortium was busy trying to kill linux.

How will this hurt linux, if at all?

Where does this leave smaller companies that where part of united
linux?  Was united linux ever united?

who cares, free OS, free Tools, my free choice whatever the future holds
for the commercial arms of linux they can't take away my freedom ;-)
although sco might limit freedom in some countries if they win

sparkes