[Wolves] Bill Gates

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 19:13:00 GMT 2004

It is wrong that people should be held "hostage" by
anyone. they say he is getting his knighthood for
doing charity work and providing jobs and sponsoring
250 students at Cambridge University. Charities should
be supported and thats good, creating jobs is good
too, and supporting students is good too, but what
about all the innocent people who have to part with
very hard earned money so that they can enjoy using a
computer? Good enterprise should be supported and
nourished but not at the expense of others. To me it
is no different to Diamond Mine owners who bleed the
local population to literally death, no matter how
much they support charity etc I can't accept it. OK
its not as bad as MS, but it is still not good.

Mo

 --- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote: > Heya,