[Wolves] Darl McBride in Business Week

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 10:28:23 GMT 2004

I'm not sure "Thou shalt not kill" is expanded to cover penguins, although I
admit I am a little out of touch with current cutting edge theological
research in this area.

chris

 --- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> At the airport, on the way home from New York, I
> picked up a copy of
> Business Week. Before you cry "Why?", much as my
> other half did,

becuase there is NOTHING to do at the New York
airport? I was so disapointed when I came back.  On
off the hook a couple of weeks ago they were saying
how it was a security risk having lots of stuff going
on at heathrow? No idea, but JFK airport sucks.

> Apparently, Darl is a committed Mormon (say no more)
> and father of seven.

Surely it's ungodly to do what he's doing? Mind you,
Christian soldiers, never understood that one, have
they not heard of "thou shalt not kill"?!

> Anyway, it's fairly balanced as is available online
> at:
>http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/04_05/b3868104_mz063.htm
Cheers.

> Matthew Revell
fizz y

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of Fox Online.
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
from Fox Online, are confidential and solely for the use
of the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify Fox Online by
telephone on +44 (0)121 693 1424.