[Wolves] Can you believe it??!!

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 16:26:49 GMT 2004

Are you using a uni machine? My 'contact' at the uni
says...

"Its probably because their clones are crap - they
have cloned a machine with Mozilla as the default
browser.  When the users click on the Wolf icon on the
desktop, it doesn't work as it doesn't launch with
IE.  They don't have rights to change the default
browser therefore they have problems!"

that doesn't make much sense to me, but maybe it will
to you!

fizz
 --- Helen Randle <HelenR at gmx.co.uk> wrote: > Ok. So
you probably can!