[Wolves] Desktop Linux distro.

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 11:16:04 BST 2004

On Tuesday 06 Jul 2004 10:57, alexgay at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

> Xandros
> based on debian, windows Look/feel (see above arguments) comes with
> crossover office if you must have this. Downside, you either get a cover
> mount trial and let crossover office expire, or you have to pay for it.
>  Upside, OOo is free. Didn't have a problem installing.  Ineed to play with
> this a bit more though, so if anyone else has used it more extensivly, an
> views?

Not used this one either I purchased Crossover which sits on my shelf
redundent. I desperatly try to run pure Linux if oOo hasnt got a feature that
Word has, tough, I'll go without or create the document under Windows.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"