[Wolves] Desktop Linux distro.

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Jul 6 12:05:28 BST 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

>And I was just about to take me plates of the desk and write you a kite for
>your whistle!

ho, ho, ho.  How these simple folk from london village think that more
is more when it comes to language, when it is quite obvious that
evolution of language prove less is more ;-)

Read Chaucer and then read rap lyrics for proof.

>All translation performed at very reasonable rates (palms read Sundays only)

I knew there was a money making scheme hidden behind the madness, you
pair are as bad as each other.   Anyone who has met Peter (or reads this
list) will know he is Del Boy and anyone who has met trig will
understand that he is attempting to get rid of the Trig nick and fancies
Rodders or you plonker more ;-)

>(Did get a bit off topic I suppose)

about as much as usual.

sparkes