[Wolves] Planet Wolves faces

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Wed Jul 7 13:40:26 BST 2004

Everyone else is doing it, so like the sheep we are, we follow along.

Planet Wolves, the collected thoughts of all the Wolves LUG members with
weblogs, now has little faces next to each post.

See http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/pw.html for more.

If anyone wants to do, like, *better* pictures, then I'm cool with that;
do a better picture that's the same size (an arbitrarily chosen 90 pixels
high) and send them to me.

Someone with a steadier hand than I (it's not the beer, honest) might want
to tidy up the edges of those pictures and add dropshadows and stuff if
they like. I have the artistic ability of a rubber hammer.

If any of you have a weblog and aren't represented in PW, let us know and
we'll add you.

If any of you webloggers don't like your picture...tough ;-) Provide a
better one and I'll consider using it. That doesn't apply to Matt, who
will have to come up with a pretty damned good picture to make me remove
the cool spiky-haired one at the moment. I have no pictures of Sparkes and
Jono in their new bald state, so they are fully-haired-up in the ones I
used.

Aq -- ever striving to innovate by copying other people's ideas