[Wolves] Required packages

Gary gary at leamore.net
Thu Jul 15 07:27:25 BST 2004

Do a search in YAST for the packages below, and make sure you click the 'provides' button.

libcrypto.so.4
libssl.so.4

Both the above are part of openssl, install both openssl and openssl-devel

I'm not sure, but SuSE may call the packages different names as shown below:-

gnome-python-canvas --> libgnomecanvas
gnome-python-gconf --> gconf  or gconf2
gnome-python-gnomerfs --> gnomevfs or gnome-filesystem (not sure about this)
gnome-python2 --> python-gnome
pygtk2 --> python-gtk
pygtk2-libglade --> libglade or libglade2 (install devel versions too)

Gary

James Turner <james at turnersoft.co.uk> wrote ..