[Wolves] Web hosting for our church

TriG carl at fr0st.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 21:15:04 BST 2004

Mo Awkati wrote:

> Hi Matthew
>

>  Thank you for the warning. I have to be extra careful
> as the website will be for the Church, and any hanky
> panky and I will be in trouble with the Bishop never
> mind the Vicar!! :-)

Its not only that UK2 have the worst rep, its also because its been
proven that ppl who have used them to search for domains, and haven't
purchased them within a few days find that when they come to register
them, they have already been done, by, yep you guessed it, someone who
has it sat on uk2.net DNS servers..

I used to work for an ISP in London, called SAQ Net, and we used to hate
them with a passion... This was a few years ago tho, mind.
> Cheers Mo

triG