[Wolves] RE: OSS evangelism

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 16:45:54 BST 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 11:14 am, you wrote:
> I'm feeling rather pleased with myself because through
> my influence I've managed to infiltrate several pieces
> of OSS into my one-stop-Windows-shop workplace. It's a
> 6th form college.
>
> As of the Autumn term we will be giving away copies of
> OpenOffice.org to any student that wants an Office Suite.

Excellent news; I do the same thing, as well as giving out cd's
of distros to the kids at the school where I work.  You might want
to look at this http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/  Not only do you get
OO,  but also Gimp, Putty and a whole swag of other stuff.

--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)