[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 09:47:13 BST 2004

On Monday 31 May 2004 12:00, David Goodwin wrote:

> I'll generally agree, however I think most people would get a bit annoyed
> if there were 200 new messages (or what ever) per day. I know sometimes I
> can't be bothered to read threads and just do a "mark all as read" and
> move on.

Saw this and clacksons, red flashing lights and 'Sparkes' Brian Blessed
yelling NOooooooo! went of in my head, I hope those threads that you
basically ignore you do not post to?

This can be the root of misunderstandings I had a conversation with the
indomitable Mr Sparkes on this very subject people either do not read mails
properly or fail to understand what is being said. If you contribute to a
thread without reading all the post you could get hold of the wrong end of
the stick.

However I'm sure you are a good boy and read all mails in a thread before
posting!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"