[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Wed Jun 2 09:43:56 BST 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:
> Hi Sparkes
> On Tuesday 01 June 2004 14:17, sparkes wrote:
> I did say this was getting boring but I couldn't let this one go :-)

>>Now I realise that I don't normally jump into political debates and this
>>might shock a few people ;-)
>>The Jews of israel are the nazi's of the later half of the 20th century
>>and they need to remember at least one thing before they become another
>>after thought in the history books.
>>The Palistinans are also seminites and the anti-seminite israeli jew has
>>got to be the silliest thing it is possible to be. ;-)
>
> That was a bit strong, even I wouldn't dare use the word like Nazi to describe
> the Jewish race. ;-(

I would.

Not the Jewish 'race', perhaps(is there such a thing?), but certainly
the Israeli government.  And the US government (and to a lesser extent
ours) are guilty of collusion with them on a massive scale.

A lot of what the Israelis are doing in the occupied teritories ATM have
been condemned as war crimes by the UN.  The very foundation of the
Israeli state was begun by the use of what we would now call ethnic
cleansing.  There is a reason why where a lot of the palestinians come
from are called 'Refugee Camps' - these are Palestinians forcibly
displaced from their own homes by the 'forces of good'(sic) in '47/'48.

Hell, even the settlements /themselves/ are completely illegal under
international law.  TBH I'm far more interested in various parties'
positions on this rather than software patents (sorry...).

--
Dan
Hopes he has his dates right, and will be voting for Respect (who