[Wolves] Rough

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 10:30:55 BST 2004

On 03 June 2004 09:37 Jono Bacon wrote:

> Anyone else feela little hungover this morning, or is it just me?

I've yet to drink enough to have a hangover, and 4 cans of Guinness is nowhere near enough :)

> Good meet last night - good to meet the Brum Perl Mongers and also
> good to meet Andy. :)

Good to meet you guys too. Don't know how often we'll be over, but last night was just our first trip over, and definitely not our last. Couldn't quite believe how easy it was to get home either. My next door neighbour got on the same bus, so didn't even need to worry about falling asleep and missing my stop :) And an excellent curry to boot.

If any of you fancy a trip over to one of our meets, socials are the 2nd Wednesday of the month, you're more than welcome. The next one is next Wednesday at The Sunflower Lounge [1], about 2 minutes walk from New Street station.

[1] http://www.ents24.com/web/venue/28239/Birmingham/Sunflower_Lounge.html

Unfortunately the website can't be updated at the moment, due to the pm.org server being hacked, so the date for our technical meeting is wrong. The correct date is 30th June, if any of you fancied coming along to that. Although that coincides with your meeting, so possibly not. If any of you guys are up for doing a technical talk, let me know. And there is always a debrief in the pub afterwards :)

We'll aim to make another Wolves LUG meet sometime next month.

Barbie.
--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/