[Wolves] Rough

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Thu Jun 3 10:34:28 BST 2004

> Jono Bacon wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Anyone else feela little hungover this morning, or is it just me?
>> Good meet last night - good to meet the Brum Perl Mongers and also good
>> to meet Andy. :)
>
> Nuts.
>
> I wound up taking a /lot/ longer to put annoying political placards on
> lampposts for the election than was intended, so by the time we finished
> it wasn't worth coming probably (10:30 or so)
>
> Did I miss much?

You missed us all at 8.45 saying "the hell with it, we never liked Dan
anyway, we're not waiting any damn longer for dinner". :-)

It was a good laugh. Lots of discussion (and lots of drinking, too, it has
to be said) and we managed to go the whole evening without killing any
Perl people (or VMS people) which was a good thing, I thought.

Aq.