[Wolves] boredom

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 14:27:48 BST 2004

Hi Simon

On Friday 04 Jun 2004 14:17, SimonB wrote:

> I just want to go home and finally get my net install of suse 9.1 going.
> Is anyone as bored as i? or even want to swap? Mind i've been offered a
> graphic design job today so can just walk out i spose.

I was going to stay aloof like the list has been today but saw your reference
to Suse 9.1 so thought I'd break the silence.

About an hour ago I ordered Suse 9.1 Pro Upgrade I'm hoping it will get to me
tomorrow as my current 9.0 Pro is damaged, I'm hoping a quick upgrade might
fix it.

I wont bore you with whats wrong you seem to have enough on your plate plus
the tumble weed is still blowing around the list from the post I did two days
ago :-D

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"