[Wolves] suse 9.1

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 10:40:29 BST 2004

On Monday 07 Jun 2004 10:09, Simon Burke wrote:

> Heya,
> i just finished my install of suse 9.1 (it took me all sat and on Sunday
> my SO was playing frozen bubble most of the day.
>
> Well it works, and quite well, the only thing that broke for me was
> sound, which is a bugger, but yet again my sound card doesn't work with
> fedora and needs botching to get it working with slack (haven't tried
> anything else, so i could do with a new card.

Well done!
I can't give a report on my upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1 because it didn't turn up
on Saturday as planned. Nash Nash, I had phoned the supplier Friday who
assured me "Ooh Yesh it'll be there no problemo" Bloody salesman I hate
them! :-D

It makes no odds if it turns up today, she who must be obeyed wont let me play
with my toys until the weekend so that was Saturday wasted.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"