why are you here? was Re: [Wolves] Next Infopoint - volunteers?

Mark Cook mark at centro-webnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 15:21:29 BST 2004

> Nah, the best thing is to come to meets and to post here. Really, the
> meets are worth it, you should come for more than a few mins :)
>
> Some people join this list and don't like it. We can still make the most
> of it tho', primarily by posting and taking part. As a LUG, we have huge
> potential to do good ... let's do it.

I have subscribed to this list for about two weeks now and there does seem
to be a lot of bickering and to be honest I have felt like unsubscribing
because of this and if there are arguments on here are they going to be
carried on when you all meet? And I would prefer to have a chat and a drink
then to take you all on in a mass brawl.
--

Regards

Mark Cook

"I can only protect you...