why are you here? was Re: [Wolves] Next Infopoint - volunteers?

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Jun 7 16:11:04 BST 2004

On 7 Jun 2004, at 15:28, Mark Cook wrote:

> I have subscribed to this list for about two weeks now and there does
> seem
> to be a lot of bickering and to be honest I have felt like
> unsubscribing
> because of this and if there are arguments on here are they going to be
> carried on when you all meet? And I would prefer to have a chat and a
> drink
> then to take you all on in a mass brawl.

AFAIK none of the none list bickering has been taken to the meets
unless someone says something really stupid (newbies excepted on this
rule) and then everyone has a good laugh at their expense before
continuing with the fun.

I've got a feeling that the chap who I had a go at in starting this
thread isn't real or hasn't any real interest in the group.  One day
they are part of a religous community and the next (well a couple of
weeks) they are using some strong language and forgetting the english
language.

I sent a polite off list mail to the person in question who hasn't
replied so I don't really think the mail box is genuine just one to
spam this list with obvious trolls.

Over the last few years we have had very few trolls most people who
have been a bit obnoxious on the list have been making genuine mistakes
and after a little guiding found the light ;-)
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Cook

sparkes