[Wolves] Keep calm the waters lovley

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 16:49:34 BST 2004

On Monday 07 Jun 2004 16:39, Steve Parkes wrote:

> you've learnt well grasshopper, now it is time for you to walk the
> earth ;-)

I still have a long way to go!

> Strangly enough the normally calm waters of the SB lug had a similar
> post this week as well.

Hey
I've always been up front! This was on the Fedora-LUG I only subscribe to two
LUG's thats this list and Fedora, I would subscribe to a Suse one but I cant
find one thats suitable.

I do not do bogus post's, invent users or hide behind pseudonyms.

> Strangly enough the normally calm waters of the SB lug had a similar
> post this week as well.

On the other hand if this was just an observation please forget my little
rant :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"