[Wolves] Squid and MSN and Digital Cameras :-)

Jayne Heger jayneheger at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 10:24:33 BST 2004

> I don't use Windows, I use Kopete under KDE for my MSN client.

Ah sorry. I thought you were using the Windows MSN client.
Do you have the same version client installed as your bf?

I do yes, I'll have to have a look at his squid.conf file and compare it with mine, and also see what parameters he has. I'm sure I'll sort it out soon! Thanks for your help :-)

p.s. Could you please stop posting in html, it's hard to read which are
your comments and which are mine...

Yeah,. I get really annoyed when people post in HTML too. :-). I use yahoo for all of my mailing list subscriptions now rather than my personal/work one. What I might do is pay the $19.99 a year to have it forwarded to my pop server.

Jayne