[Wolves] Organising Sundays infopoint

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 15:39:22 BST 2004

On Friday 11 Jun 2004 15:24, Jono Bacon wrote:

> > The one I'm thinking of either lending for the day or doing here, takes
> > 49 CD's and 1 master. Its a 48X cd drive, and its automated.

Not sure if you guys remember but I made an offer to burn disk's with a
CopyDisk4 my customer has placed the order but unfortunately I wont be
ordering the equipment until next week with delivery to us the following
week.

A company called Verity can do CD-R's for 37p each DVD's are £1.90 something,
if you let me know/have some disks I can burn for the next one. Not enough
time for this one sorry :-(

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"